Developer 6.5, Unable to undo the changes made to modified flow service

Hello All,

Recently our developer tool was updated to 6.5 version from 6.0.1. I was trying to get used to the new version of tool and noticed a feature unavailable.

Following are sequence the steps that I follow to notice it:

1. Lock a flow service
  2. Make couple of changes in the flow service (eg: disable a step)
  3. Decide that I don’t need that change. So want to undo (ctrl-Z) the change made in step 2. But I cannot do it, since the undo (ctrl-Z) option from edit menu is disabled.
  4. I believe that unlocking the service would discard the changes I made in step 2. So when I try to unlock the service, I get the pop up window with following message:

“The following elements will not be unlocked because there are changes that need to be saved:”

In my scenario described above, undoing the changes manually seem really easy. But what if I make numerous changes and don’t remember all the changes I made??

The discarding of the changes in a flow service was available in 6.0.1. Has this feature been removed from 6.5? Else, is there setting in preferences that I need to update for this feature to be available to me?

Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks,
Satish

If you want to discard all the changes since the last save, simply close the editing window. You will be prompted to save changes. Click No and your changes will be thrown away. Then you can reopen the service and edit from the last saved version.