DB2 -204 error for a new program

Hi

We have moved the new natural program code(Object) from testing region to production region .

So for the first time we didnot stowed the program in the production and ran the program , then we got the DB2 -204 error :

DB2 MESSAGE :
SQLCODE = -204, ERROR: QPINCA.VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE IS AN UNDEFINED NAME
SQLSTATE = 42704 SQLSTATE RETURN CODE

So then we have stowed the program in the production itsef and tried runing the job .
But still we are getting the same DB2 error

VIS_* are the views to the production tables
QPINC is the High level qualifier for the views
QPINCA is the high level qualifier for the tables .

So it should be QPINC.VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE but not QPINCA.VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE

So how can i change the high level qualifier accessed by the views for this particular Natural program

But one more thing all other old Natural programs are running fine
Can you please help me out.

For this and your other thread, are you sure the DBA promoted these table objects to production? Sounds like a missing table, according to my non-DB2 trained point of view.

Hi

All the tables and also the views are present in the production
As i posted earlier, i think its problem with the high level qualifier QPINCA .

We manually tried running the query using QPINCA.VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE , it is failing .
But

1. If we run the query QPINC.VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE it is fetching the data…as QPINC is the SQLID for all the VIEWS of the DB2 TABLES

2)If we run the query QPINCA.TIS0012 (TIS0012 is the Table name for the VIEW VIS_PRODUCT_TYPE ) it is fetching the data … as QPINCA is the High level qualifier for all the DB2 Tables.

So how can we set the SQLID’s for the VIEWS the program is accessing .

So do we need to take care of any DB2 issues before stowing the modified NATURAL Program and creating the object.

Note : The same NATURAL program (Old Object code) is working fine.