Database Stopped

X-Application Version: 3.1.3, 3.1.2, 3.1.1
Tamino Version : 3.1.1
Platform : NT, Win2k, Solaris, …
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.3
JDK Version : 1.3.1

During Commit database stopped. So we used a plugin for changing some information to display. it is security pupose. is there antbody to help trace the dump. Where should i focused on.,
Brgs

Hata Bilgisi :
XJspException:
Local transaction mode could not be released properly. Falling back to autocommit mode.
NestedException:NestedException:Retry after invoke failed.
NestedException:HTTP failure.
NestedException:HTTP invocation failure.
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.connection.TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.releaseLocalTransactionMode(TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.java:359)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.connection.TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.useAutoCommitMode(TTransactionModeCoordinatorImpl.java:64)
at com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.connection.TConnectionImpl.useAutoCommitMode(TConnectionImpl.java:195)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.store.TaminoStore.rollbackTransaction(TaminoStore.java:476)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.store.TaminoStore.insert(TaminoStore.java:958)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.SingleBusinessDocument.insertDocument(SingleBusinessDocument.java:957)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.state.Created.commit(Created.java:61)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.SingleBusinessDocument.commit(SingleBusinessDocument.java:279)
at hitit.HPlugin.commitHasta(HPlugin.java:159)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.plugin.Action.invoke(Action.java:180)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.plugin.Dispatcher.execute(Dispatcher.java:158)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.SessionContext.processWorkspaceAction(SessionContext.java:389)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.ModuleTag.processDocumentAction(ModuleTag.java:503)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.ModuleTag.doStartTagCore(ModuleTag.java:117)
at hitit.HModuleTag.doStartTagCore(HModuleTag.java:56)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.JspTag.doStartTag(JspTag.java:142)
at vKimlik_1._jspService(vKimlik_1.java:179)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Hello,

I had a look at the stacktrace. The error occurs when a new document has to be stored. The insert leads to an exception. Due to the exception the transaction for the insert is not committed. Instead of, a ?rollback? is invoked. This rollback fails with an exception whose stacktrace is shown.

It would be interesting to know the HTTP transfer between Tamino and X-Application. For this reason, I posted a new Topic into the assistance forum, how to trace this transfer. Could you have a look at this topic

Protocolling the HTTP transfer between Tamino and X-Application

and trace the application?

This trace would be very helpful for our API developers to analyze the error.

Many thanks,
Christian.

Dear Christian,
This is the first part and lastpart(Database stoped) of protocol.txt.
Lastpart at the final state database was stoped.

Database : CAPABIG
Coll : Ortopedi

Thanks for your help.
brgs
protocol.zip (14.2 KB)

Hello,

I had look at your Trace files. The file lastpart.txt has the intersting part. According to the protocol the update of the document Hasta[@ino:id=1] fails. The response code 200 indicates an OK, but there is no ino response document.

Therefore the Java API for Tamino throws an exception. X-Application receives the exception and tries to send a rollback, but the database has stopped.

Now, we try to find out why the update provoces the stopping of the database. To reproduce the error, we need the ‘Hasta’ schema. You sent me one a few month before, but this does not fit to the current document.

Could you post the current schema to the community or to me via Email?

Thanks,
Christian.