DataBase connection Error

Hi all ,
when i m trying to enable JDBC connection getting following error , please find the following errors

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource JdbcConnection:JDBCcon.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Invalid Oracle URL specified: OracleDataSource.makeURL

==============
version -webMethods- 8.0
Oracle = 11g version

please find my attached screen shot of my configuration
New Microsoft Office Word Document.docx (128 KB)

Vamsee,

I noticed in the Other Properties text driver Type (make sure you have no space there) set it as “driverType=thin”
and enable it.

Also is the localhost accessible to the IS?

HTH,
RMG

Hi thanks for your quick reply even i tried tht now am getting new error

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource JdbcConnection:JDBCcon.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
The Connection descriptor used by the client was:
(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(PORT=1521)(HOST=localhost))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=XE)))

Kind Regards
krish

Try with ORCL or orcl instead of XE.

And reach me on my email ASAP.

hi, may be its too late, but you have an error in the driverType there is a white space (driver Type)
and the XE is for Oracle Database Express Edition.

HTH