Data Without Limits - Master constant change & drive agility in data engineering

I’m pleased to invite you to our next webMethods User Group APAC and ARIS User Group APAC virtual event. For more details visit the event page and Software AG Groups.

About this event

With StreamSets now part of Software AG suite of solutions, together we deliver a comprehensive hybrid integration platform for both application and data integration. A unified solution for building a truly connected enterprise to fuel digital transformation.

Connecting, transforming, and processing data can be painfully slow. And because different business areas each have their own needs, it’s hard to do it all at scale.

Join this session to learn how to solve these challenges and more.

• How to accelerate data delivery in the face of constant change

• How you can support diverse lines of business with limited resources

• A way to understand, govern, and manage data across your organization

• What capabilities are required of a modern Data Integration Platform

• How we can continue to democratize data

Feedback & Ideas

If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback related to the event please post them as a reply below. We’d love to hear your thoughts.

Hi:

Thank you!

I WANT study WebMethod plat!
But,English too bad…

发自我的手机

发件人: Susan Wyer via Software AG Tech Community & Forums notifications@techcommunity.discoursemail.com
日期: 2023年8月18日周五 22:14
收件人: micyongli@163.com
主 题: [Events] Data Without Limits - Master constant change & drive agility
in data engineering

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your email! I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in learning about WebMethod platform.

I understand that your English is not very good. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Many people learn new technologies in a language that is not their native language. There are many resources available to help you learn English, such as online courses, textbooks, and language learning apps.

I would be happy to help you with your English studies. I can provide you with some resources, or we can practice together. I’m also happy to answer any questions you have about WebMethod platform.

Please let me know if you’re interested in my offer.

1 Like

Susan,
raises a good point, we should also perhaps include an option in our profiles to indicate what languages we speak to better help each other. Whilst it is better if possible to communicate in English, simply so that your posts will reach the widest possible audience, we also need to make sure that people can get the best help possible.

I will ask the tech community team to see if we can include an option to see if anyone with the required expertise has a matching language.
regards,
John.
P.S. I speak English as my mother tongue, but also French natively.

2 Likes

@micyongli what challenges do you face with documentation? Have you connected with other developers in your region?