Data not getting fetched from buffer table

Hi,

Data not getting fetched from buffer table, why & what could be the reason. I verified Notification is in enabled state.

Your valuable thought’s please.

Regards,
Sam.

Hi All,

Your view/ans on this issue please.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Sam,
Assuming you are using wm6 ,I just came across the problem description in advantage ;they have provided fix IS_6-1_Fix28.

Below is the link for the same ;
[URL]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1611856993[/URL]

Cheers,
Samrit

Samrit,

Am using wM7.1.2

Regards,
Sam

How often u are facing this kind of problem…try restarting the IS…

Previously it was working fine… don’t know what was the issue data didn’t get picked from buffer table after a day or 2, data moved out of buffer table, now it’s working fine.(when Issue occured did the IS restart/created new notification too… no luck that time…) worried about what could be the reason…

whats the min. connection pool parameter in JDBC connection setting ?

are your IS and database located in same LAN ?

We faced similar issue with IS 6.5 which was located in one country and database was located in another country.

I think the cause was aggressive polling set.(20 sec). Because IS took itself took time connecting to database which was in another country and then was not able to poll. The first polling was not completed before next polling starts.

Do see any error message in server log ?

Hi All,

Installed “JDBC_6-5_Fix20.zip” as per softwarAG. By the way, noticed no issue during update in database table using webMethods adapter service, data get picked up from buffer table. We need to do the commit if we try update any table using editor, only then data will be picked from buffer table. Thanks all for your help on this.

Hi Sam,

Thanks 4 ur valuable info…!!

I Gonna start development soon.

I saw ur issue…
My development is similar to urs…

“We should commit database once after we update the db”
Am i correct??

hw to commit it from adapter service??

Thanks in advance!!

We need to do the commit if we try update any table using editor, only then data will be picked from buffer table.

So commit is required when you are using any editor to update data.

At webMethdos end, if you use Local Transaction, you would have control at your service level to do commit and roll back.

Thanks
AmaR

At webMethdos end, if you use Local Transaction, you would have control at your service level to do commit and roll back.

Thanks
AmaR

Thanks
AmaR

Sorry guys, by mistake i posted same message 3 times, and i am unable to delete it now