Customized Adapter could not invoke the integration componen

Does anyone can help me to debug the error “(108)could not invoke script”? I could not find any clue from CADK document. Any help are very appreciated.

Thanks

Fzhang

I tried to create an customized Adapter to accept several parameters and pass the parameters to a module and return some parameters back from the module. In order to test process flow, I commented out the module so that the adapter only accept the input parameters and pass the input parameters to output. I used ADapter configuration tool to configure the Adapter. It works fine. No error occured. I setup an integration component to use the operation of the adapter. The operation flow is input ( a document with three fields all of unicode_string ) → operation with test adapter ( accept three unicode_string input and pass the values to output ) → output ( to a document with three fields all of unicode_string type ). When I used the Document tracker tool to test the operation, it showes adapter error:
event ActiveWorks::Adapters::test::Operations::TemplateForABuilt_inOperationOperation::input {

unicode_string fieldtest = "8";

unicode_string fieldtest4 = "8";

unicode_string fieldtest5 = "8";

};

(059) Could not process request document of type “D100::input_test”

(108) Could not invoke script "test"

(109) Run-time exception while processing "TemplateForABuilt-inOperationOperation"

java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException

at CCCC.adapter.test.TestOperation.scriptInvoke(TestOperation.java, Compiled Code)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder$1.run(AdapterScriptHolder.java:341)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder.doPrivileged(AdapterScriptHolder.java:310)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder.callOperation1(AdapterScriptHolder.java:602)

at COM.activesw.script.v1.test.Script.operationStep(Script.java:139)

at COM.activesw.script.v1.test.Script.scriptInvoke(Script.java:91)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder$1.run(AdapterScriptHolder.java:341)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder.doPrivileged(AdapterScriptHolder.java:310)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder.scriptInvoke(AdapterScriptHolder.java:238)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterScriptHolder.scriptInvoke(AdapterScriptHolder.java:216)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterIntegrationComponent.scriptInvoke(AdapterIntegrationComponent.java:94)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.processCallbackRequest(AdapterMain.java:2948)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.executeTransaction(AdapterMain.java, Compiled Code)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.handleBrokerEvent(AdapterMain.java:2203)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.getEvents(AdapterMain.java, Compiled Code)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.runAdapterMain(AdapterMain.java:3201)

at COM.activesw.adapter.intdevkit.AdapterMain.main(AdapterMain.java:3395)

Have you tried completely deleting and starting over?

The problem has sovled.