Create trigger fails in as400 DB2

I’m trying to create an update and insert notification in AS400 DB2 using JDBC Adapter for Enterprise Server. I’ve already journaled the DB and installed the SQL Collection too. webMethods can create the tables WMB and WMS but creating WMT tables (table for trigger) fails.

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

It may be a permissions issue. What user is the adapter monitor running as?

Another thread in this forum discusses how letting the adapter manage the trigger table and triggers can be a bad idea. Take a look at [url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com to see if it helps.

Hi

I have created a basic notification in AS400 DB2 using JDBC Adapter for Enterprise Server. I have created a buffer table on AS400. Any time when program adds a records to the buffer table it gets deleted by IS without publishing a document on the Broker.

Please advise.

Hi Emily,
In your notifier, the option of “Delete Selected Records” is checked in the Select Tab. So, whenevr a new record is added to your buffer table, it reads it and deletes the record from the table.
One reason of document not getting published can be because of the broker client queue is full or there is some error while making the notifier. Did you check in the WmBrokerAdmin home page that the document not getting published.
Also go the error log and see what message it throws whenever you add any entry in the buffer table.

Sachin