Create Outbound PIP

Hello,

We have situation, where we are planning to implement another outbound PIP for one of our customers, where are having some design problems and we are not sure if we are on the right track.

Requirements:
1) This is an one action PIP (outbound)
2) Mapping from Flat file, (Document list out of SAP) to a 4A5 PIP

We need your help to put us in the right direction.

Here are couple of ways we think of might work...
A)SAP - wM IS(Flat file) - Modeler - TN - Trading Partner
B)SAP - wM IS(Flat file) - TN - Modeler- Trading Partner  
C) Any of your suggestions??

We don't have enough documentation on this, please help.

Thanks,
Ganesh.

Ganesh,

Your A approach is the standard business process ie.
SAP - wM IS(Flat file) - Modeler - TN - Trading Partner.

Since for sending outbound PIP to TP,TN has the delivery capabilities to the outside world.

Once you have the FF document and map this to 4A5 PIP and subscribe with the modeler and this will route the document to TN and to outside world.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,

Thanks for your input, we will use Option A), I am wondering where/when will be the .RNO created?,  does TN creates this or we need to create the RNO before we submit to TN.

Thanks,
Ganesh

RNO should be created before reaching to TN and this will deliver the documents to TP.

From your flatfile map to PIP document and process model will be involved to start conversation and process the document to TN.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks for your clarifications.
Thanks,
Ganesh

Your welcome…

HI RMG,

We are having problems creating a RNO file from the modeler etcc.,
Can you please let me know step (flow services) seqence.

Thanks
Ganesh

Can you tell me where u struck in the flow?i dont have flow steps right now.
Basically you have to make use of WmIProot package core services for creating RNO and routing purposes.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks for the response, basically we are confused with the bizdoc, we are not sure how we get that from the modeler, since its only subscribing to a published file.

Also not sure how we add the Header information ot the PIP. on the other hand we tried to use this service (wm.ip.rnif20.trp:trpPackage) and this strucks at creating the delivery header.

I am not sure if we are in the right direction.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Basically you have to create outbound RNO document and publish this to TN using WMIPRoot cm,util folder predefined handler services (eg:wm.ip.cm: processDocument) this will route the PIP document to TN.

Yes for creating preamble,serviceheaders use the rnif20.trp package services,explore the RosettanNetUserguide for more information.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks again RMG!.