Conversation script error in wm601

Hi,

I’m getting the following error when i use wm.ip.cm:processDocument service to submit a document.
Error: Error trapped in service: wm.ip.cm:processDocument
Error: Error while executing service wm.ip.cm:getConversationScript
Error: No matching conversation script.

This is my first TN implementation in wm601 and i hered there is no concept of Conversation scripts in wm601.Can anybody help me in resolving this…

If u have any suggestions pls get back to me immediatly…

Thanks a lot…
Arun.

Hi,

i am also getting the similar error when i try to post the XML document to my custom package using wm.ip.cm:processDocument internally.

Do we need to have conversation script in trading network? I am implementing Rosettanet for posting Purchase order. Are there any ready conversation scripts available which i can import it?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ajay

Sana,

Please make sure the conversationScript exists for the document which you want to process,i mean check the startingDocumnent type specified in the conversationScript par file.

If it exists then upon TN receives the document the conversation Steps will kickoff depends on the SenderRole/ReceiverRole/DocumentType.

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,
There are no conversation scripts.This error is happening when i post an internal PIP document to the TN.
The TPA is set up in the TN for the document.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Regards,
Sana

IS your processModel setup that will process when TN receives the PIP RNO document and model subscribes it.Are you using default TPA?

Please make sure if all the necessary internal step up is done

HTH,
RMG

You need to check if you have your process Model has/have been setup. And also you need to check if your process model are enabled. You can use wMmonitor to check your process models. Meanwhile, like RMG pointed out your need have you TPA setup in TN.

HTH,

Fan

Hi,

I was able to post my internal document to TN.The problem was the internal document did not match document type in the TN.

Thank you RMG for your suggestions.

Thank you Fan

Regards,
Sana