Contacting the Cumulocity IoT team

Hi. I have recently joined Cumulocity iot platform on trial basis and had a couple of queries regarding it and wanted to get in touch with the team. Therefore, I navigated to the contact us portion of softwareag and selected the talk to someone part prompt in the chat bot.The time for the call was scheduled twice and I accepted the email invite but no one reached me on MS Teams. It’s been 2 days and I have been unable to get in touch with anyone. Can anyone please guide me on this as I won’t be able to test the platform unless my use case is explained to someone in the team.

Best Regards
Sarmad Sohail

Speaking as a customer: Do you have a sales person you are working with? They should be able to help you get set up with the right resources. Otherwise, if you have questions on the platform, you can try reaching out here and see what result you get. There are a lot of SwAG folks here; this is a more technical forum than a sales-related forum so I’m not sure what response you’d get.

1 Like

Hi @sarmads.96

thank your for pointing that out and sorry for the delay!
We discussed this internally and someone should reach out soon to you to discuss the options & solutions with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much Stefan.

1 Like

Hi Dave. I was able to get in touch with the team. Thanks

1 Like