connection to broker is not working due the fact that the ce

Hello I’m trying use a connection to a service defined in webMethods through a JavaBean within a jsp page and I get this exception:

File Not Found (113-1128): Secure socket certificate file ‘eaidevtest.cert’ was not found. at COM.activesw.API.client.BrokerConnection.createSSLContext(BrokerConne ction.java:219) at COM.activesw.API.client.BrokerConnection.testSSLContext(BrokerConnect ion.java:627) at COM.activesw.API.client.BrokerConnectionDescriptor.setSSLCertificate( BrokerConnectionDescriptor.java:341) at com.gepower.geep.wm.ConnectionPooling.ConnectionHandler.create(Connec tionHandler.java:234) at com.gepower.geep.wm.ConnectionPooling.ConnectionHandler.run(Connectio nHandler.java:183) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536) java.lang.NullPointerException at com.gepower.geep.wm.ConnectionPooling.ConnectionHandler.validate(Conn ectionHandler.java:255) at com.gepower.geep.wm.ConnectionPooling.ConnectionHandler.getConnection (ConnectionHandler.java:124)

I wrote a java-class program and it worked well but now that I passed the code to jsp & JavaBean throws that exception and I really don’t know if there’s a way to call or load the certificate file… this is the way how I’m doing it now:

status = pnetclient.init(broker_host + broker_port, broker_name, “”, broker_group, broker_certificate, broker_dn, broker_password, “TSA”,5 ,25 ,6000 ,0.75); status = pnetclient.init(broker_host + broker_port, broker_name, “”, broker_group, broker_certificate, broker_dn, broker_password, “TSA”,5 ,25 ,6000 ,0.75);

hope that someone can help, thanks in advance.