Connection Errors

we are using JDBC adapter it is working fine but sometimes it is giving errors like Connection does not exist,Connection is held by parent resourse,Connection closed…even though the adapter is enabled.

How can we solve this issue do we have to make chages in connection pool setting or we have to change any trigger retry settings or we need to write any code to improve the performance.

Your suggestions will be appreciated…

Check for nested JDBC service calls. Combining explicit and implicit transactions in such a case can cause the “held by parent resource” error.

What is the min connection setting? If it is not 0 then you may be running into stale connection issues.

Hi all

I have created a JDBC Adapter connection and worked on it. Next day when i am trying to open the connection , it is not connecting an d showing an error

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource Test:mycon.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource”.
[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.

Can any one give me the correct guidence…