Configuring Broker as JMS Provider.

Hi All,

We are trying to send messages using Soap over JMS.
For this the we have tried implementing the below mentioned steps :

1. Configured broker as JMS Provider. (Configured in MWS)
    a) Configured new Connection Factory in Broker.
    b) Configured new Providers.
    c) Configured new Destination.
    d) Created New client Group.
    e) Created New document Type.

2)  Created New JMS configurations . (Configured in IS)

a) Created new JNDI Provider Alias Definitions.
b) Created new JMS Connection Alias Definitions.
c) Configured new JMS trigger .
d) Configured Web Service Provider Endpoints List using JMS.
e) Configured Web Service Consumer Endpoints List using JMS.

3) Created a flow service to add 2 number in Designer.
     4) Created a Provider WSDL for the flow service   using the soap as protocol and JMS as transport option.
     5) Created a Consumer WSDL  and tried to consume the Provider using soap over JMS.

While executing the Consumer flow service I am getting the error as :
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: jndiProperties
at pub.clientimpl.wssClient(clientimpl.java:3117)
at pub.clientimpl.soapClient(clientimpl.java:1347)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor147.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:443)

Please provide us with the suggestions/ Solutions if u have come across this error or have used broker as JMS Provider earlier.

Thanks

What is your IS/Broker version?

Also please check this:

Description:

We are using soap over JMS, and webMethods IS is hosting the web service. The web service works fine with the testing client created, but when IBM WebSphere sends a JMS message to our queue, the WSE trigger can’t process it. The error message is:
“org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: JMSTransportSenderInfo”
[b]
Resolution:

Apply WebSphere 7 fix pack 29 to set the JMS properties properly.[/b]

HTH,
RMG

Hello,
I’m trying to execute asynchronously web service using SOAP-JMS Trigger assigned to Provider WebService Descriptor.
The configuration was prepared using document Web Services Developer’s Guide, chapter 3 Using SOAP/JMS with Provider Web Service Descriptors.
I have a Virtual Service which sends SOAP request to Broker queue (HTTP/SOAP 1.2 Entry Protocol, JMS Routing Protocol).
When I call this VS, I get an error in IS log:
“org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: JMSTransportSenderInfo.”
What else, not mentioned in “Using SOAP/JMS with Provider Web Service Descriptors”, must be configured, to properly call WebService after receiving message using SOAP-JMS Trigger?
Regards,
Tomek

UPDATE: I’ve managed to call Virtual Service, but I had to change the trigger from SOAP-JMS to Standard with additional parsing of JMS message. Still I don’t know why SOAP-JMS trigger is not working in my case.

what is reason to get this error

JMS Trigger Default.JMS_POC:outboundTrigger failed: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: JMSTransportSenderInfo

sending message over UM Qs but wemethod hosted webservice gives above error

Best Regards

Anil

You didn’t share the details of your wM which is required to suggest you steps. Also you didn’t share who is hosting the web service and who is sending Msg’s. Kindly share the details.

Thanks,

Hi MR.

Thanks for reply.

webmethod is hosting the service and siebel CRM is calling this outbound webservice over jMS transport.

here is the message that is placed/seen on the queue after siebel sends a soap message.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<SOAPJMS_requestURI>jms:jndi:testBSSTQueue</SOAPJMS_requestURI>

<SOAPJMS_bindingVersion>1.0</SOAPJMS_bindingVersion>

<SOAPJMS_soapAction>UM_POC_provider_outboundwsdl24Nov_Binder_crmInbound</SOAPJMS_soapAction>

<SOAPJMS_targetService>soapjms/UM_POC.provider.outboundwsdl24Nov/UM_POC_provider_outboundwsdl24Nov_Port</SOAPJMS_targetService>

<SOAPJMS_contentType>text/xml; charset=UTF-8</SOAPJMS_contentType>

testBSSTQueue

ID:172.20.204.10:51704(1)

false

null

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=“http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/”>soapenv:Body<ser-root:crmInbound xmlns:ser-root=“http://bt-tstdev-24/UM_POC.provider:outboundwsdl24Nov” xmlns:xsi=“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance”>Ketan</ser-root:crmInbound></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

[B@6c7c784e

I am getting following error.
JMS Trigger Default.JMS_POC:outboundTrigger failed: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to send SOAP-JMS message. Required configuration is missing: JMSTransportSenderInfo

thanks
Anil

Anil – First check is your webService working fine with tools like Soap, also check with Seibel team what went wrong, did they have all support mechanism for this situation. Also share your wM version and fix levels.

Thanks,