In our project we use GIS as the translator which we are trying to migrate to Webmethods. We are facing a couple of problems in that,
Consider the FF structure like,
Tag Field Field
| | |
v v v
| - field and subfield delimiter.
1.In the flat file format used in our case the composite elements are defined like,
‘’–> field delimiter
: --> Subfield delimiter
where as all the subfields are considered as data.
In case of webmethods when i tried to do the same the first subfield is not considered as data(SECOND). Instead the data it assumes starting from subfield number 2(COMP_1). Can any one suggest me a way to come out of this.
- In some of the cases in a flatfile a delimiter was used both as a field delimiter and a subfiled delimiter. This was a acceptable scenario in GIS, but in WM I when i tried this i saw that the composite element was not taken for data at all,
i,e in this FF the output was for the FIRST field and the COMP_1 only. The SECOND Field was not considered as a composite at all.