com.wm.app.b2b.client.ns. NSRuntimeException

Dear All,

I have a web service greated by WM7.0, please see the attached WSDL file ,
I create a ws conector by the wsdl. i try to debug the ws conector, I get a exception com.wm.app.b2b.client.ns.NSRuntimeException when pub.client:soapHTTP executes. but I can make sure business logic in the target web service is executed. please help. Thanks a lot.
createECA.wsdl (3.02 KB)

service name:
wm.server.flow:stepFlow

Error message:
com.wm.io.comm.CommException: [BAC.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Stack Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
com.wm.io.comm.CommException: [BAC.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServerHTTPLink.send(ServerHTTPLink.java:72)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:153)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:168)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:312)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:105)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Did you ever get this resolved? I’m having teh same issue with a WSDL call in WM 6.5?

thanks

Guys,

Just in case that someone else faces the same problem
This is a known issue in wM 6.5 IS SP2.
You need to have IS_6-5_SP2_SrvPrtcl_Fix1 applied to solve this problem.

Cheers

Guys - I was able to fix this on my side: In the weservice call pub.client.soapHTTP the load as was not filled in. I changed it to load as stream and the problem went away.

Also the fix mentioned by zort seems to do the same thing by restoring what should have been the default behaviour for this parameter.

1-1AK14Z (IS_6-5_SP2_SrvPrtcl_Fix1)
loadAs parameter of pub.client:soapHTTP service must be set
manually.