com.webmethods.portal.service.task.ITaskIndexManage initialization error

Hello,

I have this repeating error in server.log:

com.webMethods.portal.service.task.ITaskIndexManager: Provider com.webMethods.te.hpstra.TaskHPSTRAIndexManager could not be instantiated com.webMethods.portal.system.init.InitializationException: com.webMethods.portal.service.task.ITaskIndexManager: Provider com.webMethods.te.hpstra.TaskHPSTRAIndexManager could not be instantiated
at com.webMethods.portal.system.init.impl.ClusterPhaseProvider.initializePhases(ClusterPhaseProvider.java:215) ~[wm-caf-server.jar:10.7.0.0000-0496]

Working on:
• MWS_10.7_Fix6 - My webMethods Server 10.7 Fix 6
• IS_10.7_Core_Fix11 - webMethods Integration Server 10.7 Core Fix 11.

Can anyone please advise me ? Thank you

Hi Slavo,

sounds like an issue with your TaskEngine/TaskClient installation.
Did you apply fixes for these parts as well?
The fixes names start with TE_version_TE (for the engine) or TE_version_TC (for the Client).
Replace version with 10.7 according to the versions provided above. I have noticed a Fix1 for both parts in Empower.

Please update your MWS Fix to at least MWS_10.7_Fix7 as TE_10.7_TC_Fix1 has a requirement for this one, TE_10.7_TE_Fix1 has a requirement for at least MWS_10.7_Fix4, which is fulfilled with your current MWS_10.7_Fix6.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,
thank you for your reply, I didn’t have those fixes installed.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.