Table of Contents #
- Preparing Oracle Database
- Preparing SQL Server Database
- Preparing DB2 Database
- Upgrading Collaboration (from previous version)
- Configuring Collaboration User Management Component
- Starting and Stopping Collaboration Server
- Connecting BusinessConsole to Collaboration
- Using Collaboration Cloud Controller (ACC)
- User Management Configuration
- ACC Command Reference
- User Configuration Reference
Collaboration server integrated with Business Console enables Business Console users to work in a social networking and collaborative environment. Users can chat, discuss with experts, and share information with other users.
This document describes how to configure Collaboration with Business Console.
1. Collaboration Components #
The following table lists all the executables of Collaboration used for Business Console.
|User management persistence||elastic-m|
|User management server||umcadmin_m|
For information about how to use Collaboration Cloud Controller (ACC) tool for starting, stopping, administering, and customizing Collaboration components, see Using Collaboration Cloud Controller (ACC).
2. Pre-requisites for Configuring Collaboration with Business Console #
- Business Console and Collaboration installed using Software AG Installer. For installation instructions, see the Installing webMethods and Intelligent Business Operations Products guide.
- DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL, or DB2) system for Collaboration data persistence.
- LDAP system for user authentication.
3. Configuration Summary #
The table below summarizes the steps you need to perform to configure Collaboration with Business Console.
|External database (Oracle, MS SQL, or DB2), users, and schemas||Preparing Oracle Database||Preparing SQL Server Database||Preparing DB2 Database|
|User management component||Configuring Collaboration User Management Component|
|LDAP for authenticating users||Configuring LDAP|
|SAML-based authentication for single sign-on between Business Console and Collaboration||Configuring SAML|
CollaborationForBusinessConsole_9.8.pdf (861.3 KB)