Does anyone have a checklist compiled for performing a code or quality review of IS flow, IS/TN configuration, security, or other topics?
If not, how about suggestions in this thread for items to review and what to look for. Here’s a few to start:
- Proper error handling should be in place. Check for try/catch blocks.
- Flows should detect and handle connection problems with partners.
- An audit trail of transactions should be maintained. Check for proper logging.
- Should always use access.println instead of system.out.println
- Review Java code - naming standards, adequate documentation
- Functional review. Does the service accomplish the goal?