Code 1505 on WKF

I have a LDA with many fields. As it is modified constantly with numeric fields we defined the
the lasts ones as N20. Each modification, when I need a new field, changes the field to a N8,2.
I understand when the LDA is modified, it isn’t necessary to catalog programs that do not use
the added fields.
But, some programs cancelled by code 1505. Is there anything new about this?

Example:

• 1 SCL4WF09

How do you use the LDA inside the program? CALLNAT? MAP?

The program that cancels uses it a work file of input.
The cancelation is at:
READ WORK FILE 1 SCL4WF09… line

I think the problem is that you’ve changed the size of the field from 20 to 10 byte. And this leads to NAT1505 if you deal with negative values. The sign of a Numeric field is stored in the first 4 bit of the last byte. And this is now on another position than before.

But it wasn’t problem in other moments. Many times I changed the length of the field and nothing happened.
And more: the field doesn’t have any information because the program that generates information for it, didn

Did you narrow down the problem? What’s the content of the specific workfile-line that leads to NAT1505? … I still think, this is a negative value problem or something like that…

Sorry, I don’t understand this: “Did you narrow down the problem?”.
If you are asking if I found the solution, I didn’t… or yes. I stowed the program and then all was OK. Not all programs needed to be stowed.

Sorry, I don’t understand this: “Did you narrow down the problem?”.
If you are asking if I found the solution, I didn’t… or yes. I stowed the program and then all was OK. Not all programs needed to be stowed.
Thaks, Fabi