Can't Open Modeler Session

I get an error when I try to open a new session in a newly installed Modeler configuration.

I have a working version of Modeler on another machine for comparison, but I can’t figure out why this instance doesn’t work.

Modeler Designer gives the following error:
Could not connect to repository

The Modeler Designer stack trace looks like this:
com.wm.bpm.persist.RepoSessionException: RepoV3 error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wm.app.repov3.Repository
at com.wm.bpm.persist.RepoPersistentSession.(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.bpm.designer.DataManager.(Unknown Source)
at com.wm.bpm.designer.BPMPlugin.connectToRepo(Unknown Source)
(more)

The facts are:

1. Server is Windows/XP on localhost (RLADSON2-1)

2. IS version 6.5 (SP 2)

3. Modeler version 6.5.1

4. WmModeler and WmMonitor packages are installed and enabled

5. IS extended settings (watt.server.auditStore=database)

6. Database= Oracle 9.2

7. JDBC pools are set up for IScoreAudit and ProcessAudit

8. C:\webMethods6\Servers\RepoV3\config\repository3 (contents below)
    server1.hostname=RLADSON2-1
    server1.port=7778

9. The server.log file shows the following message every 5 seconds:
    2007-01-29 17:40:40 EST [PRT.0101.0512W] *** Database Storage problem. Exception: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][
    Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Related facts are:
10) webMethods portal server is started but MyWebMethods portal client says “no server available” in response to
Home–>webMethodsConfiguration–>Process Configuration

I fixed my own problem by correcting the userID/password for Oracle in the JDBC Pools tab of IS Admin. I also dropped and re-created the IScoreAudit and processAudit tables.

Hi Richard,

Could you please confirm what scripts to be runned for Modeler Repository, i want to run only the Repostiory based scripts in a Repository user not the other(coreaudit , process audit scripts).

and can you please confirm what is the difference is that we set for configuring Modeler > RepoV3 Storage Settings and C:\webMethods6\Servers\RepoV3\config\repository3 I am bit confused here.

Thanks in Advance
Gouse.