can't debug flow service on designer

Hello,
Actually i can’t debug a flow service that contains transformers on designer, i can debug other flows but this one i should change the work space every time i wan’t to debug this flow, is it a bug on designer, or somthing wrong with my flow??

Regards,
Nezha

Hi Nezha,

as long as you are not using explicit transaction handling or caching in your services there should be no restriction in debug services.

Can you explain the error in detail please?

Which version of wM are you having this behaviour on?

Regards,
Holger

Hello Holger,
I don’t use any transaction or caching in my service, i don’t get any error, it just don’t show me the input document and it dosn’t lunch the debug mode. when i went to debug perspective i see lines of my service as many as i lunched it on debug mode but without any result.
We are using Wm 9.7
Just for information i’m using transformers inside Pipeline.

Regards,
Nezha

Hi Nezha,

this sounds really strange.

Can you share a screenshot of the map step being affected with transformer expanded?

You might want to open a support incident on Empower eService to get Global Support involved.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,
Thank you for your reply,
Please find attached a screenshot of my service with map that contains transformers, also the perspective debug mode.

Yes if i don’t fine any solution and the problem still persiste i will open a support incident on Empower eService.
Regards,
Nezha