Cannot Save Changes to JDBC Adapter Services

Please help and thanks in advance:

Whenever I save my changes to my JDBC Adpater Service, it gets corrupted and I have to always create it again from scratch. This is for any kind of change to the Adapter Service except renaming.

This is beginning to be frustrating for me since requirements are always changing in my current project, especially to the data structure and SQL statements.

I am using Designer 8 by the way on IS7.

Here is the exception whenever I try to save my changes:

com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4032] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to find adapter service OraclePO.adapters:insertData.
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:122)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:116)
at com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException.create(DetailedServiceException.java:83)
at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.AdapterServiceManager.setServiceSignatureProperties(AdapterServiceManager.java:175)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor186.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:241)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:228)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:624)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:536)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:237)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:119)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:151)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:186)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:327)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:118)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Do you have this problem with just 1 Adapter service ?
Have you try to delete your service, then restart the IS or reload the package ?

If it’s not working you should contact the Customer Care.

Thanks for your reply.

This is the issue when I try to modify or save changes to any JDBC Adapter service. I don’t want to delete the service since my reason for asking this is I don’t want to rebuild the services from scratch everytime I need to make changes to them.

I would suggest, as Arnaud has indirectly recommended, contacting SAG support for assistance. There is something decidedly wrong if the service is corrupted every time it is saved.