broker server not starting on windows server 2008

B monitor run on port 6850 (start normal)
B server run on port 6849 (start normal before windows reboot)

after reboot windows, broker server not starting again… this is the error

awbrokermon.cfg

awbroker.cfg

What steps did you follow to start the server ? Is this a new set up after which you are trying to start the server ?

Thanks,

@Guido,

Reboot your windows machine again and see it is starts the broker monitor service automatically. If not go to services in windows and look for Software AG Broker Monitor (6850) and start it manually.

Share me your results.

@Guido,

Reboot your windows machine again and see it is starts the broker monitor service automatically. If not go to services in windows and look for Software AG Broker Monitor (6850) and start it manually.

Share me your results.

@Guido,

Share me your results.

Please check the event log of windows directly after restart as the Broker Monitor Server might have an issue while starting and therefore does not ask the BrokerServer to start.

Which Address was the Broker Monitor bound to during installation?

• localhost (127.0.0.10)
  • local ip of the machine
  • all IPs (0.0.0.0)

If it was bound the wrong ip this can lead to the issue that broker monitor is not available for further control commands.

I see that your version is 8.0 which is out of support at SAG side.
Do you plan a migration the future?
Latest supported versions are 8.2.3, 9.5.1 and 9.6.0.

9.6.0 is the last version which is currently also supported for 9.7 and newer.

Regards,
Holger