Automating WmEntireX Adapter Service Deployment (WM IS)

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

• webMethods Integration Server v10.15

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

It is a licensed (production) version.

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I would like to automate deployment of a IDL file for a Natural Subprogram, generated in NaturalOne, to Integration Server as an Adapter Service. Right now the process is done manually through the wizard in NaturalOne, which involves manually specifying a few fields that are unnecessary for our use-cases.

How feasible is this? Can you point me to any existing resources that may help me achieve this?

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes I believe so.

Hi Ludvig,

If I understand you correctly, you want to automatically generate Adapter Services from an IDL file?
If you so, the description is here: Creating or Updating Connections using the REST API (softwareag.com)

Is this a “REST calls Natural” scenario?

1 Like

Thank you @Gadi. It looks like I can achieve what I want using the API you showed me.

Yes, this is a ‘REST calls Natural’ scenario, although I would also be interested in automating deployment of services for the ‘Natural calls REST’ scenario.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.