Automate unit tests as part of DevOps task

Hi there,

We have a new requirement to add a new Azure DevOps task where all test cases from a test suite inside a package should be executed and only if all all them are passed then deployment can continue to the upper environments.

I was able to create a basic test suite with some test cases in a package. In the same time, I also created a local test suite executor package and I was able to execute the test suite on remote IS servers by executing ANT build file run-composite-runner.xml and changing the webMethods.integrationServer.name property value in run-test-suites.properties.

My question is how can I use this executor as part of a DevOps task so that I can run a script on each environment to run the test suite?

Br,
n23

TestSuite Executor project can be pushed to any VCS along with other test packages containing test suites. DevOps tasks/actions are expected to check out the project prior to test execution in build system.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.