Archive Audit Data nothing is archived and deleted

Hello team,
I’m using My webMethods server 10.11

I have a question while running Archive Audit Data.

I tried running archive audit data archive and deleted but the record of table are not truncated/deleted and also not archived even though Archive History return success such as “Processes have been successfully archived into archive tables and deleted from ProcessAudit runtime tables”

below the archive history result

and also I separate archive table and process audit table as shown below

is there any config i missed, so archive audit data doesn’t work even though it returns success ?

really appreciate for the help!

Thanks,
Dimas

Hi Dimas,

please follow the steps mentioned in the Monitor Users Guide for how to configure Monitor for archiving.

Remember to grant the proper rights in the IS Core Audit and Process Audit schema to the Archive schema user.

Can you share the content of the CONFIG-table from the archive schema?
It should look similar to the properties shown in your second screenshot.

I am not sure how this needs to be configured for DB2, but for Oracle database it was sufficient to point the database schema variables to the proper audit database schema and leaving the DB link empty when they were hosted on the same database instance.

Instead of using the function in MWS (which will not work properly when you have multiple IS instances monitored by one MWS instance as it does not have an IS server selector box) you can go to IS Admin directly, select Packages → Management → click on WmMonitor and select “Browse services in …”. From there you can select the desired archiving service and “Test service …”. Here you can fill the form and “Test with Inputs”.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,
Thanks for reply.

can you give details where the config-table refers?

i also already set the config in pub.monitor.archive:setOperationParameters, is this correct?

Thanks,
Dimas

Hi Dimas,

in the Archive-Schema there is a table called “OPERATION_PARAMETERS” which hold the configurations shown above.
The parameters PROCESS_SCHEMA and ISCORE_SCHEMA need to point to the live schema where IS and/or PRT are storing their audit data. I doubt that “SQL Server” will be the right value for that.

I assume that SAG-H8SV753 is the name of your SQL-Server instance instead of the schema name, is this right?
If not, the value SAG-H8SV753 might be uses as the Schema name then.

To verify this I would like to ask you to share the pool alias definitions for IS Pool and Archive Pool from IS Admin.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thank you for the advice,
I’ve changed the parameters PROCESS_SCHEMA and ISCORE_SCHEMA with database name are currently used to store the audit data and to changes those parameters i’m use services pub.monitor.archive:setOperationParameters. and then it works!

Table OPERATION_PARAMETER

Audit History

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.