Applicationxwmidatabin

On posting an invalid xml to TN, the Content is seen in TN as bytes and of Type application/x-wmidatabin. Are there services/API to work on these bytes content so that some useful part of the content can be extracted. Basically looking for a way to deal with bytes content of type application/x-wmidatabin. Thanks

DG

application/x-wmidatabin is a special content which represents a binary encoded IData instance. By default a content handler is registered in the underlying Integration Server to handle this content-type.

Is the post not coming via the standard HTTP listeners, or have you unregistered any content handlers?

Yes, The post comes through standard HTTP/s listener. Whenever the post is invalid xml like missing tags, inmcomplete doc etc, it ends up as bytes of type application/x-wmidatabin in TN, unknown document.

Is it possible to programmatically work (APIs or builtin services) with binary encoded IData instance ? Thanks.

DG

DG,

Upon receiving TN have to recognize the documenttype/sender/receiver criteria etc…otherwise it is shown unknown document for invalid xml too(depending on particular content handler).

And so its not programmatically possible by making use of the binary encoded IDATA instance and parse it.If it does so then its a new discovery.

HTH,
RMG.

HI there,
I am having a problem where My Client is sending a External CIDX Document to the TN. I am getting that as Invalid document. The TN is not recognizing that document and is showing it as Application/x-wmiDataBin. IS there some that I have to do on my part in tweaking the External document type for the CIDX.

I am getting an Load Tender Document Inbound.
I have already declared a External document type as per the information given in the documentation.
The client is posting the document to Http://server:port/wm.ip.chem:receive.
The Extrenal Document type has processVersion as pipeline matching and root tag information.
I have asked the client to change all the content type in the document to Application/XML.

Is there any CIDX expert who can help me.
Thanks In Advance.
Kris

What is the Best way to parse a CIDX Document. we are having issues with Inbound model and we are evaluating the use of modeler. Can you any body suggest us what is the use of Model in the Inbound process.
Thank You
Kris

Is your receiving chemXML LTM document have all the necessary RNO headers (preamble,serviceheader,servicecontent)with correct
information,version and contenttype=Application/chemXML.

Give us enough information of your CIDX document/transport/processing etc…

HTH,
RMG

Brain,

Problem could be related to RNO headers that you are receiving CIDX LT document,please make sure it is following RNO signatures based on the schema.Please check the RNO/CIDX documentation regarding headers/content informtion.

HTH,
RMG

Hello everybody,
Thank you for the answers actually the problem is the document that is coming in. I traced the error files and found out that the date format in the premable is according to the standard and we have to change it in such a way that webMethods recognizes it. Our problem was resolved. Thank you for pour valuable suggestions
Brian I kept a trace pipeline in the ip.chem/recieve to get pipeline data and found the error there.

Kris,

Glad you found the problem by debugging,yeh i doubted problem could be in any of the RNO/Headers processing in webMethods IS.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,
IS there a way to simulate the process of sending the CIDX Document to the http://server:port/invoke/wm.ip.chem/recieve service. we are facing issues with the modeler as the incoming external document is not invoking the Model. Right now we are asking the partner everytime to send us the document. Please let me know. The document is coming in and it sits there with status new.
Thank You
Kris

Kris,

I believe you can use http service and post the payload documents internally to TN and check the model process or reprocess the original persisted document from the TN itself?

HTH,
RMG

RMG,
we are having no issues with the internal document. I am able to parse it well as well as TN is able to recognize it well. The steps that we are doing are

1. Partner sends and external document as external Load tender Response.( with RosettaNet Envelope)
  2. Model gets invoked when it receives the document and converts the document into internal LT response and sends it again to TN ( Route XML)
  3. The mapping service will change it into the backend system document and send it to backend.

If I want to submit the external LT response document from pub.client.http. it is coming in as Unknown document.i.e hitting the default.

If I post an Internal document (XML Only ) it is getting recognized and will be able to send it to the backend.

I am not able to understand what Am I doing wrong. The Model is failing at Inbound validation step.

Model has

1. wait for External Documents
  2. Inbound validation
  3. convert into internal XML document
  4. if there is error come to error
  5. generate RA for successful/unsuccessful posting.

Basically build a test flow sevice by making use of WmIPRoot Services like processDocument(this routes CIDX document to TN),this might help you to post external LTR internally.

HTH,
RMG

RMG,
can you please be specific in this regard. I am very new to CIDX and I am finding a hard time to understand this. Please let me know how to proceed . I do have the Internal document. sender id, receiver Id. Accesss to TN.

Thank You for your help
Kris

Baiscally you need to use WmIPRoot services and build a test flow which can route the CIDX LTR document to TN …for example ip.cm.util:ProcessDocument Service…

Please check the services in the folder ip.cm.util in WmIPRoot package of the Developer.This packages comes with standard installation of CIDX adapter.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,
We have a situation where we have to post a reciept acknowledgement Manually. What are the inputs that I have to submit to the Documents and Parameters. Can you please explain me what are these.

I am assuming that Documents is the Internal CIDX Document that we are using and I am able to extract that in the Pipeline. I have no clue of what needs to sent to the parameters.

Please let me know if My assumption is right.

Thank You

Wm_Kris