we are having no issues with the internal document. I am able to parse it well as well as TN is able to recognize it well. The steps that we are doing are
- Partner sends and external document as external Load tender Response.( with RosettaNet Envelope)
- Model gets invoked when it receives the document and converts the document into internal LT response and sends it again to TN ( Route XML)
- The mapping service will change it into the backend system document and send it to backend.
If I want to submit the external LT response document from pub.client.http. it is coming in as Unknown document.i.e hitting the default.
If I post an Internal document (XML Only ) it is getting recognized and will be able to send it to the backend.
I am not able to understand what Am I doing wrong. The Model is failing at Inbound validation step.
- wait for External Documents
- Inbound validation
- convert into internal XML document
- if there is error come to error
- generate RA for successful/unsuccessful posting.