Anybody had SAP IDOC Foreign Lock issues?

We are working in webMethods 7.1 (Linux) and we are having an issue when it comes to an occasional IDOC FOREIGN LOCK error. Things are flowing okay and then for some reason, things start going haywire and I see something like the following in the pipeline:

[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service pub.sap.client:invoke. [SAP.100.9011] ABAP error: (126) IDOC_FOREIGN_LOCK - ALE IDoc status (subset of all IDoc status fields) - com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException - 0000000422828858

This causes all sorts of bad issues to occur. The main one being that it seems like it blocks any other SAP transactions from processing properly. Errors all over the place in the server log…all it seems because of 1 IDOC being locked. Anybody know what we could be doing in webMethods to cause an IDOC that we’re picking up from SAP to get put in a “Locked” status? It is causing many problems and the only way to get it unlocked is to get in contact with the SAP BASIS team, as I have no idea how to do it myself.

Thanks.