Adding CORS to a Single API in webMethods API Gateway using Response Processing

Hello everyone,

I am currently facing a challenge with enabling CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) for a specific API in webMethods API Gateway, and I was hoping to get some guidance from the community on how to achieve this.

After researching the topic, I have come across the Response Processing Policy, which seems to be a viable solution for my requirement of adding CORS to a single API only. However, I am still unclear on the exact steps to take in order to achieve this.

I am reaching out to the community to ask if anyone could provide me with a step-by-step guide or any helpful resources on how to use the Response Processing Policy to add CORS to a single API in webMethods API Gateway.

Any insights or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

cors1

Hello @mhaseeb.tariq ,

Please refer to Policies - webMethods.io API

Also check this blog on CORS : How to enable CORS in webMethods API Gateway – Mubarik Ahmed – Integration Blog

Regards,
Bharath

1 Like

Hi @Bharath_Meka1
Policies - webMethods.io API solved my problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.