Adapter Notification error.......solutions plz!!

Hi…m trying to enable my adapter notifications by linking to IS->JDBC Adapter->Polling notifications…Gettin the following error and am not evn able to enable it… Can any1 plz help???
Adapters > JDBC Adapter > Polling Notifications [ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification WMTNTest.Adapters:ANinsertnotify.[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “Unable to get metadata.”. “(08007/0) [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Can’t start a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode.”[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Can’t start a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode.

Hi,
Disable your notification using ISadmin console and in the developer->open your adapter notification->Reload->save.
Now try to enable the notification using ISAdmin Console.
I think this will work.:wink:

Actually i have faced this kind of issue frequently while using direct notification like Insert/Update, basic notification will not be having this problem.
The root cause i observed is…
On every save changes the previous data(meta data) stacked in these tables will restrict to enable the notification.So, on reload these tables will be free from this notification(this can be seen in the notification tabs of Buffer tables). since Direct notifications will be having buffer tables which will be changed on every reload.

Hope this may be useful…!

Fany

:confused: Hi,

I disabled the notification(it was disabled to begin with)…then in developer, i reloaded the values and then tried to enable the notification in IS->JDBC Adapters->Polling Notifications…i’m gettin th same error, ie

[ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification WMTNTest.Adapters:ANinsertnotify.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “Unable to get metadata.”. "
(HY000/0) [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Object has been closed."
[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Object has been closed.

Any other solutions??