Access Denied Exception while invoking Portlets

I have developed a portlet, but while trying to access it I am getting an Access Denied Exception.
Attached with this incident is the snapshot of the Portlet error message and a snapshot of the MWS Logs.
This portlet will invoke a service in the developer which will try to update some data in the database.
The ACL of the service is set to Internal for which Administrator is a part and we are trying to invoke the Portlet using Administrator.

Another point to note here is when we try to develop a portlet with a simple logic of adding two numbers, it gets invoked and there is no error message.

Can someone please guide us as to what issue we may be facing while invoking portlets with complex logic so as to give Access denied exception.

MWS.txt (6.44 KB)

The “access denied” is returned by IS, so the portlet really has nothing to do with the error other than displaying it. What authentication method is your web service connector using? Basic or Hybrid? If using Basic, are you using hard coded user credentials?
The IS log may give some clues as well, as it should be logging the ‘access denied’ in the logs there.

Thanks for the update Ron!

Attached is a snapshot o the MWS Log.

Below is the IS error Log

2012-09-18 12:07:37 CEST wm.server.soap:rpc [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message
2012-09-18 12:07:37 CEST wm.server.soap:rpc [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message
2012-09-18 11:59:05 CEST wm.server.soap:rpc [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message Stack trace data
2012-09-18 11:59:05 CEST wm.server.soap:rpc [ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while processing the body of the message

Do you see any issue.
MWS.txt (6.44 KB)

The “error occurred processing the body of the message” is usually a mismatch between the inputs sent to IS from the web service connector and the signature of the IS service.

I would suggest filing an SR with our Support team to research this further.