%2391Flow Service%2393 How can i remove or delete a record

Hi,

I’m working in a flow service.
I have a record list, and i want to remove some records when the value of a field it’s equal to “003”

The code is:

LOOP over /reg_SAP/BLAORD03/IDOC[0]/E1EDP01
BRANCH on /reg_SAP/BLAORD03/IDOC[0]/E1EDP01/ACTION
003 SEQUENCE
HERE I HAVE TO REMOVE THE RECORD OF THE LIST

Are there some functions where i can remove or delete the record ???

Thanks very much …
Omar

I think inside that loop when your condition is matched, you can use regular DROP to drop that record and it will drop it from the list.

I mean, DROP the contents of the record. This will leave an empty space in your record list. Then later while using the resultant array check for empty records. Otherwise you can copy the required ones into another record list. These are the two ways you can get rid of elements in a list.

PU is right, but that will also drop the record from your pipeline editor. Be sure to do a CTRL-C on the record and CTRL-V in the Pipeline In panel for the next step of your flow. Map the pasted record to a Service In input or something else to keep it visible to you and other developers.

Hi PU,

I’m sorry but i am not sure how can i do it.

I use the modifiers DROP, but this doesn’t work.

Please, can you tell me the steps ??

Thanks …
Omar

Another thought: (because I missed the point entirely the last time)

Eventually, you will need to loop over the Record List and perform some action. Can you move the remaining steps of your Flow inside of the loop and complete the record processing only if “/reg_SAP/BLAORD03/IDOC[0]/E1EDP01/ACTION” does not evaluate to “003” ?

That is a good idea Dan. Especially if you have big list and memory constraints. Otherwise you can create another recordlist and use appendToRecordList service to add those selected records (ie, /reg_SAP/BLAORD03/IDOC[0]/E1EDP01/ACTION == 003) to it. Then feed the new recordList to the rest of your process. If you still need help, give me your e-mail address and I will send you some sample packages.

frodrigo@telmex.com

Thanks …
Omar