Workflow Tasks not showing in Inbox

Hi All,

I created a work flow on webMethods 60. The project compiles and saves properly. I am using Java inbox as the view. When I open the inbox and starts the workflow from menu it says that work flow has started but does not show any task in the inbox even after refreshing.

The same project runs perfectly on other installation of the workflow. Can somebody tell me what can be the problem with the installation on my machine. I am using XP.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Pankaj

Hi pankaj,

The same scenario i too tried through webpages,but when i tried to see the inbox task through web pages,it shows no records…

Environment : wM6.0.1 in win2000

Any ones help is appreciated.

Thanks
bluesea

Hi pankaj,

check the roles assigned for the task and cross check with the permission.

regards
bluesea

Hi,
I am facing the same problem .I checked the roles assigned , everything is fine ,but where could i find the permissions???
regards
Rashi

Hi,
I am facing the same problem as mentioned above.I am not able to see any tasks in workflow inbox(java view as well as HTML view).IWhen I start the workflow from menu, it gives a message that it has started but not tasks appear in the inbox.I am running IS SP2 on win 2000.I have checked all the Roles and Permissions too as mentioned in this thread but still nothing shows up.Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Puneet Verma

Hi,
I am kindof facing the same problem. When I start some workflow, it says workflow started but the task doesnt show. But, this doesnt happen always, its only sometimes that a task doesnt show. If I start the workflow from Menu again it shows.
Same is the case with any task initiated within other workflows invoked from the main workflow. Sometimes the task doesnot appear!!!