Workflow Build Error

I have 9 tasks and had a working WF model. I added one more new task as usual by creating it thru the wizard. I am not able to see the task I created in Designer Properties–> Task Information–> Task Name but pops up in Task Name with Task Type ID but not in the list of Values. When I try to Build/Upload the model I get the following error:

Anybody come across with such kind of problem?

Error: Build of process “KSUeForms” failed. The log file might have more information.
com.softwareag.metadata.query.API.QueryException: [META.LUCENE.1001] Query failed. [{Software AG Product Documentation}hasURI=urn:///tasktype/2237CD4A-48FE-3158-CD48-DD487764C27D (AND)
] See log for details.
at com.softwareag.metadata.query.lucene.LuceneQueryExecutor.executeQuery(LuceneQueryExecutor.java:80)
at com.softwareag.metadata.query.lucene.LuceneQuery.getAsset(LuceneQuery.java:388)
at com.softwareag.metadata.query.lucene.LuceneQuery.getAsset(LuceneQuery.java:433)
at com.softwareag.metadata.query.lucene.LuceneQuery.getAsset(LuceneQuery.java:424)
at com.softwareag.metadata.eclipse.query.API.MetadataQuery.getAsset(MetadataQuery.java:356)
at com.webMethods.process.properties.util.StepSignatureMetadataUtil.getNameFromUri(StepSignatureMetadataUtil.java:419)
at com.webMethods.process.properties.util.StepSignatureMetadataUtil.getName(StepSignatureMetadataUtil.java:402)