WmPRT not loading

Hi folks,

There was this issue in wm8.0.2 PRT, that IS is abruptly stopped… sometime PRT fail to load on IS-startup… SAG claimed to fix this in PRT_Fix2 but unfortunately this fix is also not working in some cases, i did faced this issue in my QA environment sometime back n i did rebooted both IS in cluster by removing the clustering and it did the trick… but my bad luck i got the same issue in production now… n now there is no leverage of restarting all nodes in cluster… tried almost all the things… ie. disabled WmPRT package and started IS, then tried to load wmPRT but it’s not able to connect to Process audit DB… it seems to me it has to do shared DB locks used by other nodes in cluster…

was wondering if anybody has faced this problem and resolved it?

Hello,
I may seem to be foolish to answer, but are you sure, your DB is working completely fine…
Do try to run DB configurator once…some times I used to solve by this…

yep DB is working fine as my other node in cluster is running without issue and connected to same set of databases…

Got it resolved, as expected the problem was due to the DB locks created on DB… as soon as DBA removed it … PRT was loaded successfully.

hmm…