wmMonitor Access

We are attempting to get set up for RosettaNet. It is my understanding the packages used are Modeler, Monitor, and my webMethods. In an attempt to run through the sample webMethods provides I am running into so much difficulty.

1. Do you have to install My webMethods to run Monitor?
  2. When generating a Business Process from the sample model I am getting
    Error: Document Exception-----------does not exist…
    Exception20
    ReceiptAckException
    ReceiptAck
    ReceiptAck20 all have the same message.
    I beleive these to be Doc types???

TN has the documents listed as shown in the manual.

WmPIPTools WmRosettaNet WmIPRoot WmRNIF are all there enabled with out error or warnings.

I see this error message posted often but I do not see the solution in wmUsers or the Advantage web site.

C Hill

1. Do you have to install My webMethods to run Monitor?
    –>Yes if you are running on wM IS6.5

2. When generating a Business Process from the sample model I am getting
    Error: Document Exception-----------does not exist…
    Exception20
    ReceiptAckException
    ReceiptAck
    ReceiptAck20 all have the same message.
    I beleive these to be Doc types???
    –>Yes these are doc types for RN conversation/that model steps requires while generating/monitoring process model.

HTH,
RMG

I look and see I have all of the document listed in the sample users guide. I have the tp agreements listed in the sample users guide. Any idea on why it is stating -----------does not exist…

I have filed a support request with webMethods… However it has been my experience most of my solutions come from wmusers. I can not get modeler to validate or generate a process model.

Modeler Home shows
ServerHost win-wmdev2 started
Port 7779
StorageMethods flat file
FilePath wmrepository
FileSize 100
LogFile logs/repolog

we have tried doing this connect to a database and as flat file neither work. Does anyone have any ideas where to go from here. I am still getting my original error. I have reinstalled and tried different pip files nothing.

thanks in advance
C Hill

It appears the installation of Modeler 6.5 and the Pips have some document clashes.

Modeler…In the buyer Model I had to right click on Wait for Internal PO Request, Wait for Exception, also Wait for Acknowledgement each of them I had to Edit Input/outputs. The Subscriptions were deleted then added back.

Developer… I was getting a new warning stating the documents could not be published so I had to go into Developer, Sync Document Types, lock documents for edit, and change publishable to true. Those documents included
wm.ip.rnif20.rec.Exception:Exception
wm.ip.rnif11.rec.Exception:Exception
wm.ip.rnif11.rec.Exception:ReceiptAcknowledgement
wm.ip.rnif11.rec.Acknowledgement:ReceiptAcknowledgement
wm.ip.rnif20.rec.Acknowledgement:ReceiptAcknowledgement

At that point I was able to generate the Business Process. I still have other issues and I will keep you posted but this is the solution to this error for some folks who are attempting to use Modeler 6.5 with the RosettaNet sample provided by webMethods

The packages WmRNIF11TRP and WmRNIF20TRP may be the source of some of the confusion… I believe this used to be one package.

Hope this helps you
C Hill

No actually these are WmRNIF11TRP and WmRNIF20TRP 2 different packages that exists from the beginning which works for RNIF1.0 and RNIF2.0 transported messages.

HTH,
RMG

Why do I have to go in delete subsriptions readd then modify the docs to make them publishable. Is this normal to run the RosettaNet samples?

May be not…but its worth to try as these are samples…

One other thing that was creating issues for me was…
I was missing the database tables webMethods sets up for processaudit. Once I copied and ran these scripts manually my RosettaNet Samplese worked up to a point. As I untangle the puzzle of getting this installed and fully functioning I will continue to post.

Thx

Thanks for the update!! Please let this forum know about your troubleshooting/resolution about RN process samples.

HTH,
RMG