WMBrokerAdmin missing

Hello,
I have managed to install wM 6.1 on Windows xp using installer wM 6.2, the installation is complete and I have no issue. After installation when I tried to access [url]http://localhost:5555/WmBrokerAdmin/[/url]
the browser display the message "Page can’t be found>>. The I tried to see whether I can see the Broker services in the Windows Service panel, but I don’t see them as well. Finally I see the server log with the below message :-

>>05-03-12 00:29:08 GMT+08:00 [ISS.0098.0041C] Unable to connect to Broker. Starting to poll

>>05-03-12 00:29:08 GMT+08:00 [ISS.0097.0003D] Broker Synchronizer cannot reach the Broker; cannot obtain an admin transport

>>05-03-12 00:29:25 GMT+08:00 [MON.0119.0701D] Not performing Broker push (not connected)

Also I can’t see the package WmBrokerAdmin in my installed Package listing in IS Admin.

I am not sure whether I have installed Broker, or I should dowload and install it separately. My understanding was that Broker get installed by default during the installation. Please advise what should I do to get the Broker up?

Kind Rgds,
Chris.G

Chrisopher,

May be you have missed checking the Broker component during installation,if not you can rerun the installer and select the Broker stuff,which installer checks the already installed components.

HTH,
RMG.

Hi RMG,
Thanks for the feedback.

I ran the installer to see the below components installed already.

>>Runtime Environments
>>webMethods Broker
>>Service Pack 2
>>Java API Runtime 6.1.0 (installed already)
>>Java API Runtime 6.1.0 (installed already)

Do I need to install addtional Broker libraries other then what as been installed by default already? Do I need to install the Broker latest Service Packs to make it work? If so, how do I install the service packs?

Please advise.

Kind Rgds,
Chris.G

Kind Rgds,
Chris.G

Do I need to install addtional Broker libraries other then what as been installed by default already?–Yes.

Also try to install IS_6-1_FP2,IS_6-1_FP1 servicepacks.

Finally restart the IS,and so make sure WmBrokerAdmin listed in the ISAdminConsole/Packages section.

HTH,
RMG

I have installed both the below Service Packs, and I could see them in the IS Installer, but still see WmBrokerAdmin missing.

>>IS_6-1_FP2,
>>IS_6-1_FP1 servicepacks.

After the above SP are installed, I could see the following setup.
I did re-install wM Broker
>>Runtime Environments
>>webMethods Broker
>>Service Pack 2
>>Java API Runtime 6.1.0 (installed)

Do I need to install this SP3?
webMethods Broker Java API 6.1 Service Pack 3

When I tried to run wM Installer 6.2, I could not see Service Pack 3
to install it, all I could see is SP2.
>>Runtime Environments
>>webMethods Broker
>>Service Pack 2

Where do I get this package (WmBrokerAdmin) from?

Kind Rgds,
Chris.G

I have installed both the below Service Packs, and I could see them in the IS Installer, but still see WmBrokerAdmin missing.

>>IS_6-1_FP2,
>>IS_6-1_FP1 servicepacks.

After the above SP are installed, I could see the following setup.
I did re-install wM Broker
>>Runtime Environments
>>webMethods Broker
>>Service Pack 2

Do I need to install this SP3?
webMethods Broker Java API 6.1 Service Pack 3

When I tried to run wM Installer 6.2, I could not see Service Pack 3
to install it, all I could see is SP2.
>>Runtime Environments
>>webMethods Broker
>>Service Pack 2

Where do I get this package (WmBrokerAdmin) from?

Kind Rgds,
Chris.G

Upon Successfull installation of Broker you will see the WmBrokerAdmin package.I am not sure about “webMethods Broker Java API 6.1 Service Pack 3” is necessary for this activation or not.

Did you tried contacting tech support on this for faster resolutions,may be the installer is not picking up the SP3.

HTH,
RMG