wm.task.taskclient:getTaskAudit fails if the task has comments associated.

Hi All,

I try to use the task audit data for some special, custom-made e-mail notifying service. The wm.task.taskclient:getTaskAudit step in my flow service works fine till i create a comment for the task. I use the taskID for the commentsContainerID for assigning the comment to the given task instance. In this situation the result of the wm.task.taskclient:getTaskAudit is:

java.lang.NullPointerException at java.util.ListResourceBundle.handleGetObject(ListResourceBundle.java:109) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:368) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:334) at com.wm.util.BasisException.getMessage(BasisException.java:425) at com.wm.util.BasisRuntimeException.getMessage(BasisRuntimeException.java:364) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException.getMessage(ISRuntimeException.java:327) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ErrorManager.handleError(ErrorManager.java:300) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ErrorManager.processError(ErrorManager.java:186) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.postProcess(AuditLogManager.java:483) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:392) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:547) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:386) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:255) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.InvokeHandler.process(InvokeHandler.java:110) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:186) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:366) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:131) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Is there any workaround or patch for this error?

Thanks in advance!