I have deployed my process models using WmDeployer. On my Devlopment environment i am able to see all my process instances at runtime through Portal (My WebMethods Server).
Unfortunately, once i deployed the process i can any more see the process instance on the deployed Portal server.
I have done the same tasks both on dev and test server :
- Create Modeler Repository, PRT and Process Audit tables (all in the same the schema)
- Configure the Modeler Repository to write in the database
- Configure the IS JDBC Pools
- Configure following Extended fields :
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]At runtime is the database WMPROCESS table is populated however PRTINSTANCEITER table remain empty.
I am wondering if :
- Configuration is wrong on test server (in spite of several checks !!!) - I forgot a specific deployment option in WmDeployer for Modeler - Or something else ...
Does anyone have an idea ?
Thanks in advance.