WM 6.5 - Unable to see Process Instances after deployment with WmDeployer

Hi,

I have deployed my process models using WmDeployer. On my Devlopment environment i am able to see all my process instances at runtime through Portal (My webMethods Server).
Unfortunately, once i deployed the process i can any more see the process instance on the deployed Portal server.

I have done the same tasks both on dev and test server :

• Create Modeler Repository, PRT and Process Audit tables (all in the same the schema)
  • Configure the Modeler Repository to write in the database
  • Configure the IS JDBC Pools
  • Configure following Extended fields :

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]watt.server.auditDBSize=40
watt.server.auditLoadSchema=true
watt.server.auditLog=perSvc
watt.server.auditMaxPool=50
watt.server.auditMinPool=10
watt.server.auditStore=database
watt.server.auditThreshold=150

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]At runtime is the database WMPROCESS table is populated however PRTINSTANCEITER table remain empty.

I am wondering if :

- Configuration is wrong on test server (in spite of several checks !!!)
- I forgot a specific deployment option in WmDeployer for Modeler 
- Or something else ...

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Djibril.

I resolved my problem by exporting manually my models from DEV and import them to TEST. On TEST i regenerate the models and update them for monitoring.
It is a deployment issue, because Deployer doesn’t bring runtime configuration in the deployment set, particularly Process Audit configuration needed to see process instances at runtime.

Hi,

You need to remove jaxrpc.jar from /app/wm/webmSFM/IntegrationServer/packages/WmDeployer/code/jars/static

There seems to be conflict in classpath if WmDeployer is used.

Please refer this on advantage:
[url]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?w=0&targChanId=-536884334&oid=1613342301[/url]

Let me know if this addresses your issue.

regards,
Sumit

Thanks a lot Sumit.
Indeed after removing jaxrpc.jar from @IS/packages/WmDeployer/code/jars/static, it works after a clean deployment .

Regards,
Djibril.