wildcard task search behaving randomly

Hi All,

We have a few roles to which we assign tasks. We have different places where we do a task search with the following query:

where assignedToList like account

But the above query returns result for account but not for risk. The wierd thing is this works for risk in a few environments but not all. We have task engine at the same fix level.

Here are application details:

TE 7.1.2
Fix: MWS_7.1.3_Fix9, TE_7.1.2_TC_Fix2

Thanks in Advance,
Ninad Patil

Is there a chance that the queries are encoded differently because they are being invoked by different clients. (Such as the TaskClient api vs a Task Application)

Hi Mark,

No its the same code that is being executed in all environments. We are calling this from webMethods Portal using Task API. In the query, we just change the parameter ‘assignedToList’ at runtime based on what we have to search. See example below.

Do we have to enable something for doing wild card search? We have checked the role functional privileges and the assignment is proper.

This is how the query (non-working) looks like in the logs at runtime.

Task Search Query [max:-1]{currentUserAccepted = null; acceptedByList contains null; #{currentTask.taskInfo.acceptedByList} contains null; assignedToList like risk; createdDate <= null; createdDate >= null; customTaskID like 10; expireDate <= null; expireDate >= null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.lmiRequest.policy.policy_LmiReferenceNumber} = null; lastModifiedDate <= null; lastModifiedDate >= null; priority = null; processInstanceID = null; status = null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.taskCustomInfo.customStatus} <> ; taskID = null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.taskCustomInfo.customStatus} like ; taskTypeID = null}

Working query:

Task Search Query [max:-1]{currentUserAccepted = null; acceptedByList contains null; #{currentTask.taskInfo.acceptedByList} contains null; assignedToList like account; createdDate <= null; createdDate >= null; customTaskID like 10; expireDate <= null; expireDate >= null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.lmiRequest.policy.policy_LmiReferenceNumber} = null; lastModifiedDate <= null; lastModifiedDate >= null; priority = null; processInstanceID = null; status = null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.taskCustomInfo.customStatus} <> ; taskID = null; #{currentTask.taskData.lmiRequest.body.taskCustomInfo.customStatus} like ; taskTypeID = null}