Why Broker??

This can be done with Integration Server (IS) and the JDBC adapter.

What were you anticipating as the mechanism for the interaction with the MS application? If it fits for your situation would it be possible for the MS app to send the XML doc to IS via an HTTP post? Or using SOAP? That way the MS app can push the doc when it is ready rather than waiting for IS to poll for it.

Processing and transforming XML is one of the strengths of IS.

You would use Developer to create services that accept the XML, transform it and write it to the DB. The services you create with Developer are stored and executed on IS.

If you haven’t done so already, you’ll want to get familiar with how solutions are developed using IS and Developer. There is an overview/tutorial on this site in the Knowledge Center section to help.

Thanks Reamon,

Here i have one more question. My MS app push xml file to a directory/folder (Continuously for every new registration a xml file is created). Here i want my synch component to pick that file one by one as soon as file comes in folder and delete that file. And send it for parsing and next process go ahead. Hence, here my question is how IS can help me to pick the file one by one and send it for next processing (I triead in ESB Apache Servicemix it possible using filePoller adapter but in IS i dont have an idea)? Is there Broker required to solve this issue?

Thanks
A Shah

IS has a file polling port that can monitor a directory for new files. In IS Administrator go to the Ports menu item.

Why not have your MS app push the xml file to IS over HTTP instead of writing to a directory?

Hi Reamon,

In webMethod there is any component which can continuously call a webService in a particular time interval (like scheduler).

Thanks
A Shah

Kiran,

I have worked extensively in both scenarios, i.e, with MQ Series Adapter and wM Broker. I did not find any shortcomings with MQ Adapter, either with handling large volumes or message persistence.

Unless you have other systems, which can leverage the functionality offered by the Broker, I don’t think you will need to switch your Architecture.

May be try to do a pilot and test extensively, compare the results before committing to change.

S