Where and how can I get customer number and company email?

Product/components used and version/fix level:

webMethods-Io-Integration ,Cumulocity-IoT

Detailed explanation of the problem:

• I created my account in Software Ag a few months ago, And today I was running code in webMethods Io Integration Portal.
  • It shows some errors while running my code. Ex. (Connection not found) and (you have reached your transaction)
  • So now I have to increase the limit of the transaction process:-.
    I have sent an email to Empower – Software AG, but it says.

Without active maintenance, Empower access isn’t possible, however. Please provide your Company name, your Software AG customer number, and your company-provided email address, so that we can verify maintenance and get you set up with access.

So how can I get my Software AG customer number and company email address from the software ag account ?
my account details are below in the screenshot.

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

free trial
instance : aatif312

You are using a free trial version. AFAIK that company information is to request empower access to have ability to request additional transactions. Because wm.io charges by the number of transactions they don’t let anyone to increase number of transactions. Since you are using a free version I don’t think you can increase your transaction limit. They are making money based on number of your transactions after all.

1 Like

Issue with transaction limit , unfortunately you can’t do raise the limit on your own. As @engin_arlak mentioned trail version don’t have the feasibility one enterprise customers can.

Regards,
Bharath

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.