WF Task Build Error

Hello Everybody!

This is my first WF process design in WM 8.0.

I am running into a small problem. I built a Process Mdel and I have a simple Task configured to send an email notification. I am getting a warning as you can see listed below.

Does any body have any idea why that warning is coming.

Warning: Did not deploy task to the task engine: [POP.003.0025] administrator cannot view the content of getdnlist_wm_pghelpers.; nested exception is:
com.webMethods.portal.PortalException: [POP.003.0025] administrator cannot view the content of getdnlist_wm_pghelpers.generator.AutoDeployTaskFalse=Auto Deploy Task preference has been turned off. Step ID: “S17” Step Name: “Approve”

Build of process “KSUeFormsProcess” started at 12/13/10 11:22 AM
Checking database for prior build and upload of process: “KSUeFormsProcess” version: “1”
Retrieving previous build information for process: “KSUeFormsProcess” version: “1”
Testing connection for Integration Server “Default”
Process “KSUeFormsProcess” has been previously built. Any changes to the flows in this version will be reflected below.
Updating input signature for mapping service for step “ReceiveEformsDocs”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S10”
Updating output signature mapping service for step “ReceiveEformsDocs”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S10”
Updating input signature for mapping service for step “Validate”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S13”
Updating output signature mapping service for step “Validate”. Verify the data mappings in the generated service, as it might be broken. Step ID: “S13”
Generating flows for task step…“Approve”
Generating flow services for “Approve”… Step ID: “S17”
Flow already exists on the Integration Server. Updating the signature. Check data mappings on this flow, as they may have been invalidated due to the new signature updates. Step ID: “S17” Step Name: “Approve”
Flow already exists on the Integration Server. Updating the signature. Check data mappings on this flow, as they may have been invalidated due to the new signature updates. Step ID: “S17” Step Name: “Approve”
Warning: Did not deploy task to the task engine: [POP.003.0025] administrator cannot view the content of getdnlist_wm_pghelpers.; nested exception is:
com.webMethods.portal.PortalException: [POP.003.0025] administrator cannot view the content of getdnlist_wm_pghelpers.generator.AutoDeployTaskFalse=Auto Deploy Task preference has been turned off. Step ID: “S17” Step Name: “Approve”
Generating triggers for “KSUeFormsProcess”…
Generating transition trigger for process “KSUeFormsProcess” Integration Server “Default”
Generating subscription trigger for process “KSUeFormsProcess” Integration Server “Default”
Generating process engine fragments for process “KSUeFormsProcess”
Generating process engine fragment for Integration Server “Default”
Saving process engine fragment for Integration Server “Default”
Saving build information for process: “KSUeFormsProcess” version: “1” to database…
Checking Quality of Service settings for previous generation of process: “KSUeFormsProcess”.
Build of process “KSUeFormsProcess” completed successfully at 12/13/10 11:35 AM
Upload for execution of process “KSUeFormsProcess” completed successfully.
Restoring Quality of Service settings from previous values for process: “KSUeFormsProcess”.

Thanks,
Priyatham Porika

Guys,

I resolved the problem. Please anybody have similar kind of issue, please use sysadmin/manage userid/pwd to publish the Task Events to MWS.

Thanks,
Priyatham

2 Likes

Hi ,

Thanks for mentioning the solution for the problem you resolved. I too have similar issue. My process has simple task in it . When I execute , it shows message that the task has been enqueued and need to login to portal to mark the task as complete . I tried logging in as “Administrator” (In assignment rule , I assigned the task to Administrator userID ) in MWS , however I am unable view any task in Tasklist Management .

Can you please help.

Thanks in advance !

thank you Prya. I knew it, but I forgot about it and was struggling. Now you reminded me :slight_smile:

It solved my issue as well. Thanks Priyatham :slight_smile:

Very useful… Thanks!!