WebSphere MQ Adaptor Connection problem

Chris,
I had the same problem and tried the solution you got from wM of qualifying out the entire path of the document. When my package executes the pub.string:objectToString function, I keep getting ‘object not found’. Object is the input to the function.
Any other ideas??

Thank You

Mike

I had this same problem and tried the solution WM Support gave you. It didn’t work for me.

I’m doing a savePipelinetoFile but with each iteration of the package I’m tagging the current time to the end of the file created. This shows that all of the transactions I’m expecting from the MQ queue are making it into the package. There is one transaction per file.

What I can’t do is work with the fields in the request notification doc that was created when I made the listener notification.

I’m thinking it might be something with how I build the adapter.

Can anybody explain the difference between transactional and non-transactional adapters and when each should be used???

Much appreciation

Mike

Non Transactional: webMethods (as a client) picks the message and processes it. If for some reason, the service flow fails, error is thrown. Message is lost from the queue.

Transactional Connection: Even if service flow fails, the message will not be removed from the queue. Only when the client that picked the message successfully processes the message, it is removed from the queue.

HTH
Senthil