We want to re-submit failed transactions using Monitor.
- If there are two integration servers in cluster connected to one broker, where do we install the WmMonitor package?
- Do we install it on each of ISs or do we dedicate a seperate stand-alone IS server to run the WmMonitor package?
- An Integration server (cluster) generally logs to its own IS Core Audit Log and Process Audit Log. Right? If so, do we need to install the WmMonitor package on each of the IS server locally to access the IS Core Audit Log and Process Audit Log to be able to re-submit servics, documents etc?
- If the WmMonitor is installed on its own Integration Server, How does the re-submit functionality work? Is this why we have define a remote alias?
- What is the recommended architecture for installing the Monitor in Production when there are two Integration Servers talking to a Broker server?