webMethods diagram

Are any of you using some diagram tool to get overview of package structure? Something like class diagram, but more related to webMethods flows rather than classes.

Petur,
I dont think we have any tool to get the package structure. But why cant you just go to the designer and expand the package to get the list of all the services?

You can even go to IS admin–> Solutions → Packages → Management , click on the package you would like to get more details including the services under that package.

Peter,
There was an option of ‘generate documentation’ in Developer for a flow service, which will give enough detailed pictured information. Was just checking in my 9.7 designer and couldn’t find that option. Not sure if that is removed, or just I am not able to find it (hidden somewhere)

-Senthil

@Peter, @Senthil

Select the service in designer, right click → View as HTML.

HTH.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Also open the service in designer and lick on “layout” tab see if that diagram helps you in any way.

Also open the service in designer and lick on “layout” tab see if that diagram helps you in any way.