webMethods Certifications

Can someone explain what the process is to get certified in web methods. What is the starting point and where to get the material.

material is documentation. you have to read through documentation and make yourself familiar with product.
to sign up for certification, I think you need to register through empower

For certification kindly refer the SAG webMethods documentation.

We have several certifications like ESB, BPM, Centrasite, CAF

For more information refer the below link:

[url]The Web page cannot be found

Once you register for a course, before learning schedule you would get the course material In hard copies

Hi Sandeep,

What do you meant by material, does it wm documentation. If you have any such material other than documentation for appearing certification can you please be so kind enough to share the same with us as well.

Thanks,

Hi Mr,

we cant share it, thats the reason SAG gave it in hard copy rather than soft copy :frowning:

Regards
sandeep

Has anybody been able to register and give certification from any of India centers like say Bangalore in recent past? I search SAG site, but cant locate any certification course for registration in my location. Any help/advice is appreciated.

you need to contact asia pacific education services. send them email and you will get response

Asia Pacific:
Phone: +65-64179700
Fax: +65-64179749
E-mail: apac-training@softwareag.com

Dear all,
I also want to appear for BPM 9.5 certification. ( Working out of Delhi(India) location.) I had sent mail to apac training id but no response.

For certification do we have any centers in Delhi/Ncr or need to visit SAG Bangalore office only ?

thanks in advance.

I am sure the center is only in Bangalore. It might be in Chennai as they have their office in Chennai also. Try to call the Bangalore office directly, I hope someone will respond you quickly.