[webMethods CAF] Begginer's question

Hello

I’m learning how to use webMethods CAF to create some web application to consume a webservice. However, I’m not succeding in calling a method which requires some input.

I’m just doing the most basic steps possible:

1. Create New Web Application Project
  2. Create New Web Application View
  3. Generate WebServiceConnector
  4. Drag Connector on Canvas

These steps work fine for a method without any input, like listStudents();
But for some retrieve, like getStudent(), I get this exception:

Can anybody help me ?

#{Susi_testeview.susi3.refresh}: com.webMethods.caf.faces.data.ContentProviderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

#{Susi_testeview.susi3.refresh}: com.webMethods.caf.faces.data.ContentProviderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.execute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:90)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:100)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:118)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.servlet.CAFFacesServlet.service(CAFFacesServlet.java:94)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.servlet.GZIPFilter.doFilter(GZIPFilter.java:42)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
at com.webMethods.caf.faces.servlet.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:70)
[…]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: could not find operation corresponding to SUSI(decimal,string,string,string,string,string,string,string,decimal,string,decimal,string). log MAPPING events to check that client-side map files are being read.
at electric.util.reflect.OperationLookup.newNoSuchMethodException(OperationLookup.java:285)
at electric.util.reflect.OperationLookup.getOperations(OperationLookup.java:192)
at electric.util.reflect.OperationLookup.getOperation(OperationLookup.java:97)
at electric.util.reflect.OperationLookup.getOperation(OperationLookup.java:51)
at electric.wsdl.Operations.getOperation(Operations.java:144)
[…]

Hi,

I think we had that problem once, too. The error may occur when you try to import a webservice directly from EntireX/ApplinX.

We could handle this by just passing all services we would like to use through the Integration Server.

Please also make sure that there are no constraints set! They can evoke errors, too.

Let me know whether it worked for you.

Best regards
Moritz

Guess the below could be the problem.
Please check the output of the webservice normally by using another SOAP tool.
Seems like either your input to the method you are passing or the output of the method you are receiving seems to be different from what your WSDL is defined for.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: could not find operation corresponding to SUSI(decimal,string,string,string,string,string,string,string,decimal,string,decimal,string). log MAPPING events to check that client-side map files are being read.

I have the same problem when consuming an EntireX webservice in CAF. But, the problem here is that our client hasn’t purchased IS and MWS both.

Isn’t there any workaround present as the solution to this issue???

If anyone knows… Plz reply…!!!

and the webservice works fine when i run it using any SOAP UI tool.