webMethods 9.9 Adapters

I have downloaded latest trial version webMethods 9.9 and installed in my window OS and it’s looks pretty good and working well :slight_smile:

I am planning to built POC on below latest version of adapters which is compatible with WM 9.9

SAP Adapter
Siebel Adapter
webSphere MQ Adapter

1. Can someone share latest version of Zip file for adapters Siebel and MQ please?
  2. Kindly share knowledge what all jars and lib files required to activate SAP/Siebel/MQ adapters in WM 9.9 version and where i can download same?
  3. IF by chance you have jars and lib files for SAP adapter version 7.1 kindly share please

appreciate you response.

I have installed WmSAP adapter version 7.1 which is loaded partially on my trial version of WM 9.9 but facing few errors.

Kindly suggest.

Name Reason
wm.sap.Admin:registerTransactionStore com/wm/adapter/sap/util/Log
wm.sap.Admin:registerLocalConnection WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating new Object: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. [ART.118.5022] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Cannot create connection wm.sap.internal.cs:emptyConnection. Adapter type WmSAP does not exist.
wm.sap.Admin:registerAdapter com/sap/conn/jco/JCo
wm.sap.Admin:registerRoutingListener com/sap/conn/idoc/IDocDocumentList

P.S I didn’t uploaded any lib/jars file, where can I download or can some one share same ?

Hi Vinay,

the latest versions of the adapters are as follows:

SAP Adapter 7.1 (+Fix15)
Siebel Adapter 6.0 SP3
webSphere MQ Adapter 6.5 (+Fix33)

Usually the Jars and Libs can be downloaded from SAP Marketplace, Siebel and IBM support pages or they are provivded by the partner system you are trying to connect to.

SAP Marketplace needs a registration via a SAP Customer account.
IBM needs a free registration. Search for the MQClient part. You will have to install it locally and retrieve the jar files from there and uninstall it afterwards.
Current valid versions are 7.5.0.4 and eventually 8.0.0.1 depends on the QueueManager version

For SAP the latest version is JCo 3.0.14 and JCoIDoc 3.0.12.

The neccessary jars and libs are either listed in webMethodsAdaptersSystemRequirements guide or the in Installation- , Admin- or Users-Guide for the Adapters.

Due to license restrictions it is difficult up to impossible to share these jars and libs.

Regards,
Holger

Addendum:

usually the jars are placed under packages//code/jars, except for SAP Adapter where they need to be placed under packages//code/jars/static.

Required Jars:
IBM webSphere MQ:
com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar
com.ibm.mq.headers.jar
com.ibm.mq.jar
com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar
com.ibm.mq.pcf.jar

SAP:
sapidoc3.jar
sapjco3.jar

Additionally SAP Adapter requires a native lib to be placed under IntegrationServer/lib:
Windows: sapjco3.dll
Unix: libsabjco3.so (needs to be executable)

SAP Adapter requires a stop and start of the IS to activate the jars & libs, where as for MQAdapter a reload of the package is sufficient.

Regards,
Holger

Thanks Holger

As per your suggestion MQ and Siebel Adapters are working fine after placing jars file but SAP adapter still have issues.

SAP:
sapidoc3.jar
sapjco3.jar

I have placed all mention jars file in mention path but i am getting exception as follows and even SAP package is not loaded fully.

Initializing component: com.webMethods.rtl.util.Debug
[STARTUP] Glue 8.0 Fix 4 build 5
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sapjco3 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1738)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:823)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1028)
at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultJCoRuntime.loadJCoLibrary(DefaultJCoRuntime.java:783)
at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultJCoRuntime.registerNativeMethods(DefaultJCoRuntime.java:382)
at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.JCoRuntime.registerNatives(JCoRuntime.java:1310)
at com.sap.conn.rfc.driver.CpicDriver.(CpicDriver.java:820)

Hi Vinay,

most likely you are missing the native part for the JCo 3 API.

This is either sapjco3.dll for windows or libsapjco3.so for unix-systems.
Make sure that this file has the same API Version as the sapjco3.jar.

Place this file under IntegrationServer/lib and shutdown and restart the IS.

SAP API is not a full JavaAPI but only a Java (JNI) Wrapper for the native API.

Regards,
Holger

Also make sure the JVM and sapjco3.dll are meant the for the same platform. It means the 64 bit JCO3 running with 64 bit JVM and 32 bit JCO3 running with 32 bit JVM.

Thanks,